Tel: - 0208 0768400 ***
The Valuation Exchange uses scripting to enhance your browsing experience.
To allow Valuation Exchange websites to run scripts, please use the steps that apply to your browser:
Windows Internet Explorer
To allow scripting on the Valuation Exchange Web site only, and to leave scripting disabled in the Internet zone, add
valuationexchange.com and edmonline.com domains to the Trusted sites zone.
To allow scripting on all websites:
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet zone.
- If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then do step 4
If you have to customize your Internet security settings, follow these steps:
b. In the
Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click
Active Scripting in the
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts.
Ghostery: Allows you to block scripts from companies that you don't trust.
For more information please refer to mozzila support web page.
- Select Customize and control Google Chrome (the icon with 3 stacked horizontal lines) to the right of the address bar.
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings....
- Under Privacy, select the Content settings... button.
- In the Edit drop-down menu at the top of the window, select Preferences...
- Select the Security icon/tab at the top on the window.
- Close the window to save your changes.
- Finally, Refresh your browser.
- On the Opera menu, click Settings.
- Select the Websites tab.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Reload button to run scripts.
- Select Edit, Preferences,Advanced